ADA University in Azerbaijan Fellowship for International Undergraduate and Graduate 2020 – Fully Funded and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for Fully Funded ADA University in Azerbaijan Fellowship for International Undergraduate and Graduate 2020. Deadline for submitting of applications for this scholarship is 1st July 2020. See Details Below;
Applications are invited for ADA International Fellowship programme which is named after Alimardan bay Topchubashov for 2019-2020 academic years. Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
If you are looking for a dynamic and diverse learning environment ADA University is a right place to make your academic dreams come true. We offer a modern approach to education individualized to students’ needs, strengths, and interests. Here you get a chance to collaborate with prominent professors and working professionals in an outstanding learning environment. We offer a variety of degree programs which put the students at the center of the learning experience.
- Applications Deadline: Application Closed
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs.
- Study Subject: Fields of Study
– Business Administration
– Computer Engineering
– Computer Science
– Information Technology
– International Studies
– Public Affairs
– Public Administration
– Education Management
– Diplomacy and International Affairs
– Business Administration
Scholarship Award: What the scholarship offers
– Tuition fees
The following expenses will be for the student’s own account:
– Flight ticket
– Monthly stipend
– Medical insurance
- Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Azerbaijan
Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
- Previous work experience in public sector and/or commitment to serve in public sector is valued most.
- Incoming undergraduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first year of their studies.
- Incoming graduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first semester of their studies.
- To retain the fellowship, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.80 or higher to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.50 and 3.79 to receive a 50 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- International fellows, whose GPA is 3.50 and above are eligible to receive a housing allowance. International fellows, whose GPA falls below 3.50 are required to cover their own housing.
|ANNUAL PROGRAM COST, amounts in AZN|
|Cost of Attendance|
|Undergraduate Programs||Graduate Programs|
|Cost of Living|
|Total annual cost||11,600||11,600||12,100||12,100||12,100||12,100||12,100||12,100||11,250||12,250||12,250||14,150||34,050|
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be proficient in English
ADA University is now accepting applications. Click here to view the important dates and deadlines.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.