Clarendon Fund Scholarship 2020 International Students Portal Updates.
Clarendon Fund Scholarship: Application are currently invited from suitably qualify candidate for Clarendon Fund Scholarship for International Students at Oxford University 2020.
The deadline for submission of application for the scholarship is
25th January. See more details below;
Applications are invited for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship Program which is provided to International students who are willing to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarships covers tuition and college fees as well as a generous grant for living expenses, and all graduate applicants who apply for study at the University by the January deadline, in their respective year of entry, will be automatically considered for this prestigious scholarship funding.
25th January 2020
- Masters & PhD
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have applied or applying for a postgraduate course at University of Oxford.
- Applicants must have a high first class honours degree or its equivalent (a GPA score of at least 3.7)
- Applicants applying for a PhD must have an outstanding academic record at Master’s level.
If you apply for a full- or part-time Postgraduate course at Oxford by the January deadline, you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship.
You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships and there is no separate scholarship application form.
- Applicants should visit this Apply Here Link for a Graduate course at Oxford University.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.