WIPO Academy Master of Law in Intellectual Property Scholarship at University of Turin 2020 Updates
Master of Law in Intellectual Property Scholarship: Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for WIPO Academy Master of Law in Intellectual Property Scholarship at the University of Turin 2020. See Details Below.
The Masters Program is offered jointly with the WIPO Academy and the University of Turin, in cooperation with the International Training Centre of the International Labor Organization with financial support from the Government of Italy.
WIPO Academy Master of Law in Intellectual Property Scholarship – Subjects Covered.
- General introduction to intellectual property
- Competition and antitrust
- Copyright and related rights
- Trademarks and domain names
- Geographical indications
- Industrial designs
- Technology transfer
- Exploitation and enforcement of IP
- New IP rights
- Study visit to WIPO
- Research project
Master of Law in Intellectual Property Scholarship Eligibility.
- Applicants should hold a degree in law, economics, engineering, medicine, physics, chemistry, communication sciences or business administration. An attendance of a minimum of four years of University in the above fields is required; and
- Be fluent in English. This will be assessed through a recognized English proficiency test.
WIPO Academy Master of Law in Intellectual Property Scholarship Benefits.
A number of scholarships are available. Scholarships cover:
- Return ticket
- Registration and tuition fees
- Full board and lodging
- Medical insurance
Visa costs, if any, are at the expense of participants.
How to Apply for Master of Law in Intellectual Property Scholarship.
IMPORTANT! Please note that the 2020 Application deadline is not yet out. This article will be updated once there is a new date.
- Application deadline for the LL.M. Turin program is
April 15, 2019.
- Application deadline for WIPO scholarship is
May 15, 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.